Everyone needs a sanctuary. A place where you can go to exhale, de-stress, come back to yourself, and find balance. Especially right now. When the world has very real challenges….
Introducing The Sanctuary membership.
A space to deepen your yoga practice, live aligned with the seasons, and embody the truth of YOU. Maybe you’re feeling destabilized, overwhelmed, or depleted because of what’s going on in the world. Maybe you feel disconnected from your body or experience discomfort on a regular basis. Or maybe you’re feeling called to take care of yourself more deeply, so that you can meet your daily life with more energy and clarity.
You’re in the right place.
The Sanctuary is for you if:
- You’re interested in more than an exercise program. You want to restore your body’s flow of vitality, cultivate a steady mind, and nurture a compassionate heart.
- You’re looking to develop your capacity for living with awareness and deepen your relationship with your true nature.
- You want to feel free to move with confidence, no matter your body type, your age, or your health and fitness level.
- You desire to age well. As your body continually changes, you want the agility and stamina to thrive in your physical activities.
- Maybe you’re recovering from an injury or dealing with an ailment, and you want to have a movement practice that feels both safe and healing.
- You’re looking for inner stability in a world that can so easily pull you off center. You desire a space that’s just for you — to be restored so you can go through your days with greater ease and resilience.
The Sanctuary is a membership that gives you:
- The freedom and flexibility to practice yoga and meditation on your own schedule and join the live classes you love.
- The support of a community of incredible, heart-led humans.
- Holistic workshops, resources, and practices to support and sustain your physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
More than anything, this year has taught us that we can’t take our health for granted. There’s no need to remain in a state of low energy, high stress, pain, or other symptoms. Everyone has the innate capacity to heal.
Imagine yourself a few months from now: calm, balanced, and rejuvenated. You meet the demands of your daily life with ease. You feel like your body is working for you, instead of against you. You finally feel connected to your embodied true self.
The Sanctuary is here to support you in taking care of YOU — because it’s the most important thing you can do.
What are the benefits?
Did you know that the benefits of a consistent yoga practice extend far beyond the mat? And that, by deepening your practice, you can navigate your daily life with greater ease of body and clarity of mind?
The Community Sanctuary gives you access to resources and practices to take care of your whole self, move with confidence, and meet your life from your calm coherent center. Are you ready to create a new pathway of wellbeing?
The Sanctuary is your pathway to:
- Deepen your yoga and meditation practice (on your schedule!)
- Build strength and mobility to resolve pain and discomfort
- Access tools that allow you to move better and perform the tasks of your everyday life with greater ease
- Recover from and prevent injuries
- Develop a greater understanding of how the body works, so you can support yourself more holistically
- Create an integrated wholeness between body, mind, and heart through yoga, meditation, and breathwork
- Heal your nervous system, so you feel more grounded and open-hearted
- Experience a clearer, calmer mind
HERE’S WHAT’S IN THE MEMBERSHIP:
- Unlimited livestream weekly yoga classes, without having to sign up for each class. Links to all classes will be in one convenient place, so you never have to worry about missing one!
- Unlimited in-person weekly yoga classes (class size limited to 10 people)
- An easy-to-access platform you can watch from any device, anywhere.
- An extensive library of 100+ on-demand yoga classes, guided meditations and breathwork practices that you can practice anytime, that is added to on a weekly basis
- Classes that include Alignment Yoga and Mindful Strength as well as Somatic, Therapeutic, and Restorative practices
- Enrollment in different themed yoga series that focus on a specific area of interest, like Meditation for Beginners or Yoga for the Pelvic Floor
- Tools to stay healthy each season
- A community forum for heartfelt connection with other remarkable human beings
- Discounts on 1:1 yoga lessons and cleanse programs
- Early access to new offerings and events
Experience expert and compassionate instruction and take classes at your own time and your own pace. This membership gives you the flexibility you crave with digital memberships plus the accountability and attention of group classes.
Join the membership and get instant access to all of the above. If you plan to practice twice a week, you will save by joining the membership, plus you get so much more support for your health and wellness.
There’s no long-term commitment or contract, the membership auto-renews each month, and you can cancel your membership any time. You can even begin with a free 7-day trial to see if it is right for you; that’s right a week of free yoga starting now (free trial excludes in-person classes).
Individual Membership $108
Household Membership $155
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
The livestream and in-person classes are included in The Sanctuary membership. If you are not ready to join the membership and prefer to drop-in you can sign up here. If you sign up less then one-hour prior or do not receive the class link, the class link can also be found when you login and choose the class date that you are registered for. Please note, classes are in central standard time.
livestream & in-person*
livestream & in-person*
livestream & in-person*
*In-person classes begin July 1st at the Quarry Arts Building located at 130 Hill Street, suite 170, in Madison, Wisconsin.