While group yoga classes are an effective way of learning and practicing, yoga remains an entirely personal practice. There are times when ones practice and growth may be best served in a one-on-one setting. Historically yoga has been taught in a one-on-one setting as private sessions allow for an individualized approach to this timeless practice.
Some appropriate times to have private lessons include when:
• group classes seem overwhelming or intimidating
• you are working with an injury, limitation, or health condition
• you would like to address the finer points of the practice
• you would like to learn yoga step-by-step creating a solid foundation for continued growth
• you would like to develop or deepen a meditation or pranayama practice
• you would like support establishing healthy diet and lifestyle routines
One-on-one private yoga and meditation instruction are $100 per one-hour session. A package of 5 sessions is $475 or a package of 10 sessions is $850.
To schedule your private session, email firstname.lastname@example.org
|The Quarry Arts Building
715 Hill Street, suite 130
Madison, WI 53705
In the event you need to cancel your appointment, we require a 24 hours notice prior to the appointment. If you choose to cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice or ‘no-show,’ you will be responsible for the full amount of the missed appointment.